German Speaking Fraud Investigation Agent with a Leading Global Internet Retailer
This rapidly-growing and globally recognised retail powerhouse offers a creative, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment for hard-working people. The business is seeking individuals who are dedicated, hardworking, analytical and results-oriented. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. The position relies on an analytical mind, detailed investigation and excellent judgement. Their mission in Transaction Risk Management Systems (TRMS) is to make the business the safest place to transact online. TRMS safeguards every financial transaction, while striving to ensure that these efforts are transparent to their legitimate customers. As such, TRMS designs and builds the software systems, risk models and operational processes that minimise risk and maximise trust in the business.
- Communicate effectively via email and/or telephone with our customer base – buyers, merchants and internal customers
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimise the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
- Fluency in both German and English (both written and spoken) with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong organisational skills
- Positive, results oriented attitude
- Team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in global team environment
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritise multiple tasks of competing priority
- Flexibility with working hours and work Saturdays or Sundays as part of your normal 5 day shift
- Previous work experience in a customer service / retail environment
- Knowledge of or experience in a fraud/risk management environment preferred but not essential
- Experience in insurance, finance, data analysis, research, KYC (Know Your Customer), translation or training is a distinct advantage
If this sounds like you please contact us or upload your CV.