Sales and Account Manager with a Leading Global Internet Retailer
This rapidly-growing and globally recognised retail powerhouse offers a creative, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment for hard-working people. The business is currently looking to grow their team to support the growth of a new, industry-specific offering in the UK.
The team is innovating in the Operations and Logistics space and are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial, and analytical Sales & Account management Representative for the UK SMB segment. The ideal candidate will be excited by partnering in launching a new start-up and will have familiarity with leading B2B sales generation working with both small and medium sizes customer. They are reinventing everything from go-to-market strategy to lead generation to account management, and looking for a Sales & Account Manager that can partner with different teams as we scale this new solution from local to nationwide.
The successful Sales & Account Manager will be comfortable navigating ambiguity and operating in a start-up environment. They expect the person in this position to create a sales strategy from the ground up and to successfully execute upon our ambitious product adoption goals. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as Operations, Marketing, Finance, and IT and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals and revenue targets.
- Drive revenue, adoption, and market segment share for small and medium sized customers at scale
- Identify, test and unlock new customer lead pools
- Recommend product solutions that fit their business needs.
- Measure performance, articulate root-cause analysis, and link to specific improvement areas
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal teams including Product Management and Technical
- Creating program goals and related metrics, track progress and manage through obstacles to achieve your objectives
- Analyse current processes and evaluate opportunities for solutions to improve end user experiences, reduce costs, and accelerate organisation performance
- Drive and accelerate spend adoption through advising customers on best practices for using our product
- Liaison with technical integration teams on both customer and business side to ensure integration of their product in customer’s technology landscape
- Assess program risks, anticipate challenges, and provide escalation management when necessary
- Meet or exceed targets for customer and/or feature spend adoption
- Identify prioritisation and trade-offs for meeting adoption and revenue targets
- This role will be based in Manchester and with moderate travel.
- 3-5 years experience in B2B sales, marketing or business development
- BA/BS degree
- Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively advise senior leadership
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
- Strong ownership, bias for action
- Ability to Dive Deep and deal with large sets of data
- Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com), sales and marketing automation tools, eLearning tools
- Experience developing delivery methodologies
If this sounds like you please contact us or upload your CV