Business Development Manager with a Leading Global Provider of Business and Financial Management Solutions
This global multi-billion-dollar tech powerhouse offers a creative and fast paced environment for hard-working people. Consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For”, they are dedicated to developing solutions for small businesses and accounting professionals, powering prosperity around the world.
They are currently looking to grow their field sales team to support the growth of their financial and business management online services and desktop software; payroll solutions; and payment processing services. Whether you’re a consumer, self-employed, or a small business owner, they’re in your corner to help make your dreams of prosperity come true.
Come join the Sales Team of a company ranked as #10 Great Places to work in the UK in 2017, as a Business Development Manager. The team has high integrity, is fun, engaged and focused on strong growth aspirations, and is looking for more top talent to join them on the journey to success.
As a Business Development Manager you will define and execute sales strategies and integrated campaigns to win small business customers through accountants in practice. Key measures of success are accountant sign ups, new customer growth and efficient resource allocation. You will lead their efforts to execute the sales strategy in your region, and you will be a key driver in allowing the business to meet their goals for this year.
- Growing, developing and managing relationships with accountants in practice within a dedicated region, and grow the customer base
- Delivering events to recruit, educate and grow the business
- Demonstrate to large audiences through demos and webinars
- Develop strong relationships at all levels, identifying key decision makers and influencers
- Develop joint partner marketing campaigns and maximise return through leveraging online and emerging technologies
- Utilise Salesforce to manage your pipeline, and to allow effective reporting
- Take full accountability for defined targeted customers, using metrics to monitor performance and understand results and drivers of performance, while developing contingency plans to address shortfalls on a weekly basis
- Innovate in the business model as appropriate, incorporating best practices from other companies and from within the business
- Collaborate closely with other team members and a set of cross-functional business unit colleagues to drive results
- At least three years in a sales/account management position with field sales experience
- Gravitas/Presence – someone who demonstrates credibility and confidence
- Structured – someone who manages pipeline and time effectively
- Customer Empathy – someone who is curious about the customer, and genuinely wants to ease
their pain points
- Strategic thinker – ability to come up with an effective plan for tackling your territory, and see how that fits into the overall UK strategy
- Win Together – collaborate across teams and think about the overall team success not just your own
- Be Bold – challenge the status quo, and come up with creative ways to hit and exceed goals
If this sounds like you please contact us or upload your CV