Inside Account Manager (IAM) with a Leading Global Provider of Business and Financial Management Solutions
This global multi-billion-dollar tech powerhouse offers a creative and fast paced environment for hard-working people. Consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For”, they are dedicated to developing solutions for small businesses and accounting professionals, powering prosperity around the world.
They are currently looking to grow their sales team to support the growth of their financial and business management online services and desktop software; payroll solutions; and payment processing services. Whether you’re a consumer, self-employed, or a small business owner, they’re in your corner to help make your dreams of prosperity come true.
Come join the Sales Team of a company ranked as #10 Great Places to work in the UK in 2017, as an Inside Account Manager. The team has high integrity, is fun, engaged and focused on strong growth aspirations, and is looking for more top talent to join them on the journey to success.
They are looking for a talented Inside Account Manager to take on this core role with a direct reporting line into the Inside Sales Manager. You will be working within a territory team together with Business Development Managers to win over small businesses through Accountants in Practice. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- Develop strong relationships at all levels within the Accountant partner to drive the agenda throughout the organisation
- Assisting all partners through the initial signup and education stage
- Focused on building high value leads and qualifying pipelines working in partnership with Business Development Managers and manage assigned partners in territory
- Develop proficiency and knowledge of all products and solutions with the ability to clearly communicate appropriate recommendations to address customer needs
- Actively uses metrics to monitor performance and understand results and drivers, while developing contingency plans to address shortfalls on a weekly basis
- Demonstrate proficiency in using all appropriate systems, tools, and processes
- Collaborate closely with other team members and a set of cross-functional business unit colleagues to drive result
- Previous sales experience or similar is ideal
- Consistent achievement of sales quota
- Consistent achievement of forecasted revenue and unit targets (i.e. achieving consistent forecast accuracy)
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a large workload
- Excellent customer service skills with a customer first attitude
- Ability to present and demonstrate on live Webinars
- Strong problem-solving and analytical orientation with the ability to innovate and analyse alternative solutions – specific to the target at hand
- Detail focused, executes with excellence and owns the outcome
- Clearly communicates, outlining problems, targets, results and key insights
- Track record of excellent partnering, collaboration and influencing across company functions, different cultures and complex time zones
- Builds strong professional relationships with external partners
- Organise and lead the coordination with partners to facilitate sales
- Thrives on change and has an infectious ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrated ability to excel within an environment of change, and gets going with little to no direction
- Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day
If this sounds like you please contact us or upload your CV