Account Manager with a Leading Global Internet Retailer
This rapidly-growing and globally recognised retail powerhouse offers a creative, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment for hard-working people. The business is currently looking to grow their team to support the growth of a new, industry-specific offering in the UK.
The team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for customers to buy through a Business Account. SMB Account Managers are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with small and medium business customers (private sector with annual revenues $25MM to $250MM). They define the strategy and execute tactical plans to help commercial SMB-sized companies reinvent the way they buy indirect supplies for their companies. The Account Manager plans and delivers quota, builds and develops accounts managers (also referred to as “customer advisors”), implements prospect acquisition and customer growth campaigns, and fosters voice of customer feedback.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as procurement, production, maintenance, supply chain and IT and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals and consistently delivering multi-million dollar quotas.
- While always placing the customer first, execute daily, weekly, and monthly targets in support of operating objectives
- Develop regional territory plans and report on them monthly
- Understand and mechanise the inputs and outputs of the business
- Partner with Sales Operations and Marketing to test, measure, and execute acquisition ideas
- Partner with Category and Product Management teams to provide customer perspective as well as customer-driven product improvement ideas
- Take ownership in the continued build-out and documentation of the infrastructure and processes of acquiring and onboarding business customers
- Present results in weekly and monthly business review meetings to key internal stakeholders and executives
- 4+ years sales management and/or operations experience, including front line and second level leadership roles
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong quantitative skills
- Salesforce.com experience
- Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects at on
- Working knowledge of B2B sales, procurement processes, and experience working with senior management in large organisations
- Educated to degree level and relevant professional work experience
If this sounds like you please contact us or upload your CV.